How to find the best hosting for website Woocommerce. An option that makes traditional business owners the most tired. Because if you choose not carefully can lead to money loss of disability.
In this article, I will help you answer the question to find the hosting that best suits your needs.
1. What is Ecommerce hosting?
2. 4 Mistakes when choosing to host for your eCommerce site.
3. 7. Practical advice when choosing to host eCommerce for beginners
4. Top 4 best hosting for the Woocommerce, ecommerce site
The price of this service is a bit more expensive than a regular shared hosting so they are launching a promotion to attract this service for 1 year.
Poor live chat support, slow response, that’s also true. You cannot get support as good as a high-priced hosting plan.
Actually, through live chat, there is no problem. It’s just an emergency. Bluehost does not have support via live chat but still receives good reviews from users.
4. Liquid Web provides the Woocommerce hosting management service for you
This is a well-known company with the service provided hosting since 1999.
With Woocommerce they provide hosting management service Woocomerce
The highest performance hosting for Woocommerce is the Liquid web.
Because: the service itself is essentially installing an online store on a VPS with 2GB of ram. And have your own Ip address. Not shared hosting like BlueHost. Therefore, the quality and speed of hosting are very high.
Liquid Web Hosting is committed to being able to handle 500 orders per hour without being restricted.
Support updating to the latest versions of Woocommerce software, the bundled plugin.
That is, they will:
– Install WordPress and related plugins for you
– Install Woocomerce and the bundled plugins for free
– Theme library with 500+ free themes for your e-commerce store
– Free installation for you Astra pro theme pack of Astra. The company provides leading themes for E-commerce websites, SEO Standard, fast loading speed. This package costs from 59-199 USD.
With 700,000 users, this is one of the most valuable themes available today for e-commerce websites using Woocomerce.
– They will design optimally for conversion on your website, the website will be 2-5 times faster than other sites using WordPress.
– Optimized for physical stores and digital stores (downloadable). With stores selling physical products, they can connect with courier applications like …
– Integrating the Jit tool from Jit to help you find out which shopping cart customers are abandoning From there you will take immediate action to convert it into sales.
– Support 24/7 via live chat, phone call, and Email
– Assist you to move your store from other web hosting to your host at Liquid Web
– Optimize images to help the website load faster. And still, ensure the quality of beautiful images
– I optimize UX for mobile devices like phones and tablets – This will help you grow 30% of revenue.
– Brave Build echo editor provides those who want to build a landing page easily and simply. You just need to drag and drop.
– The value-added plugin from IconicWP comes with your hosting for free, adding many functions to improve your store.
– They can help you set up additional payment gateways, add new products, and more.
– Comes with a very easy to use control panel
In short, you have almost nothing to do. They will do it for you, then give you instructions to optimize conversions for your store using Woocommerce.
You only have to spend money every month to get many valuable gifts.
The cost is only from $ 19 / month that you have 1 store. With 30 capacity, 3TB of bandwidth. And the important thing is to handle a maximum of 500 transactions / Hours on that store. I think this is an impressive number. Because this is a terrible number that every business owner wishes. Which is the first company to say so far? Their system can handle such a volume of orders.
This proves that they have been doing well for their existing customers.
Besides, they are also promoting 14 days trial. No fee, no credit card required here.
– If there are disadvantages, it is because you can not customize your web as you like.
– You cannot install any other external software without notifying them.
– The cost for your system is relatively high compared to another hosting. You should choose to pay monthly if you want to use the service. Because of its high performance, the price is quite high compared to shared hosting.
19 USD / month. Currently, there is a 40% discount for these orders. Just enter the code Summer40 to receive a discount. If you pay immediately upon registration.
And if you are afraid, you can sign up for a free 14-day trial at the link below.
3. Dream Host
The company that provides hosting for e-commerce is DreamHost.
The hosting company is 23 years old. Will help you create your dream host. As their name suggests. Their hosting service for Woocommerce has many attractive features compared to the price. Of other service providers.
When paying each month with 10 USD you get:
1 hosting contains 100k visitors/month. At this point, it broke the Liquid web already.
The perfect plan to launch your WooCommerce store with plenty of room to grow.
– Pre-installed Woocommerce with the appropriate plugins that have been thoroughly tested by Woocomerce experts before being brought to you.
– Pre-installed Storefront theme of Woocommerce.
– Daily backup minimizes the risk of data loss.
Also, you will be supported by a Woocommerce expert when you register for the DreamPress package.
– Optimize the website quickly. You will not take much time to install the website optimization plugin anymore. Leave this to them. Your only job is to upload the product and market it.
Nhược điểm của DreamHost
Does not support cPanel, DreamHost from the past to this is so.
Only support 1 website / 1 database / package.
Does not support WP Super Cache, only W3 Total Cache.
The FTP username is a little hard to remember.
Automatic WordPress installation takes a long time, about 25 minutes.
There is no Staging Area like WPEngine.
There is no automatic backup like WPEngine.
Should use or not: Yes!
At such a price for a WordPress Managed Hosting service like DreamPress, I find it totally worth it, less expensive than WPEngine. Of course, for some people this price is high but keep in mind that WordPress Managed Hosting is actually a VPS and not a Shared Host so it is best not to compare.
Therefore, if you need a speed-optimized host, do not need to care much about technology, you can choose DreamPress and have any problem thanks to their technical support.
5. Conclusion :
Finally, what hosting am I using?
Hopefully, you already have a suitable option for your online store.
You can read more of the articles below on the topic of advertising and conversion optimization on your e-commerce website.
I will continue to write more articles on the best hosting for the Woocommerce website in 2020 on this topic in the future.
If you have any questions on this topic, please comment below. I will try to answer in the shortest time.